Spring Break 2020

Samantha Rossman, Staff

Spring break is just around the corner, with school out and nothing to do, what can keep students busy? With a whole week off, there are endless possibilities, deciding what to do is the hard part. From going on vacation to a different country to staying at home and watching Disney+ the choice can be hard. Here are some fun things to do over spring break.

1. Take a Day Trip; go alone or take some friends in a car and go somewhere that no one has been to. Go to the mountains or simply go to a pool, doesn’t matter the distance. The road trip could be short or long, the destination doesn’t have to be decided at the start, the most important part is to have a fun car ride with the people that mean the most to you. Turn up the music and roll the windows down, eat some unhealthy snacks and drink soda. The trip is the most important part, not the destination.
  2. Binge Watch Movies; whether is it is Disney+ or Netflix, find a show or movie series that has always been interesting and spend the day in bed watching it. Snuggled up in some blankets and eating popcorn, passing time relaxing and watching a good movie/show.
  3. Go Shopping; go to a local shopping center with some friends or family and spend some money. Find something that has always sparked your interest and finally treat yourself. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to find something that you want. Even if you don’t find anything just get some food and hang out with your friends or family for a little.
  4. Go on an Adventure; round up some friends and family and go do something crazy. Go zip lining over the mountains, go skiing on steep slopes, go rafting. Try something new and out of your comfort zone and be adventurous. Who knows, you might find your next hobby.
  5. Go to the Denver Zoo; go and see some animals that aren’t from your local neighborhood. Observe the outstanding beauty of these animals close up. Lions, tigers, bears oh my! See animals from every part of the world, from different species.

It doesn’t matter how you spend your spring break, just have fun with it. Do whatever you love most and enjoy the much deserved time off of school. Spring break is so close, we can make it!