Charger Report for Wednesday, November 11

Charger Report Icon

Here are the school announcements which includes some clubs that you could join. Also, enjoy the band and their performance. Here are some announcements that didn’t make it in for the video.

Monday afternoon all Chatfield families were sent the link for students to choose their learning preference for 2nd semester. The choices are the same as this semester; hybrid or fully remote. The survey must be completed by Friday, November 20th but the sooner you tell us your preference the faster your schedule can be made. Thanks for getting this done ASAP. The link is also in the Chatfield Instagram bio. 

AP students, please remember to pay your exam fee in the finance office.  Contact Ms. Mohr with questions.

We want to remind you one more time about absences. If you are supposed to be in the classroom and you are on line you will be marked absent. We need to have an accurate account of who is in the building at all times. If you are home for quarantine we will not mark you absent unless you don’t show up to your remote class period. If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to ask your teachers to explain it.

Chatfield GIRLS WRESTLING (they are back 2 back state champs by the way) begins registration on November 15th. They are holding a parents meeting for the girls wrestling team on Friday the 13th at 6:00pm. The meeting will be at 9032 W Ken Caryl Ave Suite B2 and a Zoom meeting will be an option.  Please see their Instagram @chatfieldwrestling to get more information and DM them with any questions that you may have.