Charger Report for Monday, October 26, 2020

Charger Report Icon

Watch your Charger Report to stay up to date with all the events for this week. Here are some announcements in addition to the video ones. Obviously anything in the video about today (Monday) is now not happening

Chatfield’s Mock Trial Team is going to be having their first meeting soon.Join their REMIND TEXT by texting @cshmt to 8-10-10 to get updates. There will be more details coming out next week in announcements.

Last week for the third year in a row, students applying to a college or university were able to do so for free on Colorado Free Application Day. Preliminary numbers reveal that we have already received 11,000 more applications than we did in 2019!

Sophomores and Juniors interested in hands-on learning and preparation for a career pathway!  Warren Tech: Jeffco’s premier career and technical center offering a competitive edge in career opportunities with over 30 innovative programs, opens registration tomorrow.  See your counselor or log on to www.warrentech.org for more information.  Information Guides are available in the Counseling office.

Now teachers, turn on the Charger Report. Students. Reminder. Don’t forget to pick up your free food on your way out of the building today and every day. Breakfasts and lunches are FREE this semester!

HAVE A GREAT SNOW DAY!!